Look and work just like your average tampons, but Maxim tampons are made with only 100% Certified Organic Chlorine Free Cotton, which means no added pesticides, dyes, fragrances, rayon, viscose or harmful chemicals that can pollute your body and our earth.
With the vagina being one of the most highly absorbent parts of a woman’s body, wouldn’t you want to make sure the tampons sitting inside of it for 4 – 6 hours are as clean and chemical free as possible? Choose Maxim and you can flow worry free!
Watch this short video to see how Maxim tampons protect better against the occurrence of tampon shredding that can happen inside of the body, making women even more susceptible to possible chemicals found in other brands.
Other cool features about this product to keep you feeling Soft, Safe and Natural:
• Organic Certification by ICEA
• Cardboard Applicator with a rounded tip for smooth insertion
• Finger Grip Grooves for easy insertion
• Individually Wrapped for your carrying convenience
• Security Veil: to prevent fiber shredding inside of the body
• Recycled Cardboard Packaging creates less waste and biodegrades more easily
• Recommended Use: Light - Regular Flow Days.
• Count: 16 Tampons/Pack, 12 Packs/Case
• UPC #: 895199-001125
- Very comfortable Review by Katypugz
- The only tampons I’ll use Review by Tutuology
I used to get pain and irritation from tampons when I used the more mainstream brands, and even some of the other cotton brands. The other cotton tampons on the market just didn’t work for me, whether they were uncomfortable and ill-fitting, or not absorbent enough, or not made well, or some other issue.
These are perfect for me. They don’t cause any pain or irritation, they don’t stick to me, they’re the right shape to be comfortable, they absorb well (I have a light flow and the regular works for about 4 hours), and the quality is consistent.
I have never seen these in a store, so as far as I know your only option to try them is to order a box online, like I did. I’m so glad I did! I order the case of twelve boxes twice a year now, and I never have to worry about it. (Posted on 12/30/2018)
- Best Organic Tampons Ever Review by Jennifer Ford
- Love! Review by Isabel