Ditch The Itch
We hear from many women on a daily basis with sensitive skin conditions and looking for an alternative to the irritating products commonly found on the market. It is our most rewarding experience to help find these women a solution with Maxim.
Some women who experience irritation on a regular basis, especially around the time of their menstrual cycle, might not be aware that the source of irritation can be coming from the use of conventional products that are made with irritating materials like synthetics and fragrances. Because our products are made with 100% cotton, a hypoallergenic fiber by nature, women find relief in Maxim products after using them for only a short period of time.
In addition to their recommendation of using 100% cotton tampons and pads, here are some other great tips for Avoiding Vaginal Infections and Irritation provided by the Drexel Vaginitis Center, a nationally recognized center specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of women with chronic vaginal infections:
- Use plain unscented soap to cleanse the genital area
- Wear cotton underwear
- Change out of wet bathing suits right away
- Avoid douches, vaginal deodorants and bubble baths
- After urination or bowel movements, cleanse by wiping or washing from front to back
- Avoid over-the-counter treatments for yeast infections without asking your provider first
For more great tips, click here.