Women's health is our main priority at Maxim Hygiene Products. That's why we're using this page to keep you informed about fan discounts and major campaigns in support of women's health and protecting the planet.
Current Campaign - #FierceWomenFunded
Support your favorite Fierce Woman’s selected charity with your purchase of Maxim Hygiene Products.
This year, we will donate 10% of our own online store sales to charities chosen by our featured #FierceWomen and supported by you.
Here’s how it works:
- Every month, we’ll feature one Fierce Woman (nominated by YOU) on our blog.
- The Fierce Women blog series highlights the success and achievements of women whose ideas of beauty are hinged upon the idea that they can change the world with each choice, each moment, and each breath of life. These women are powerful, ambitious, and inspire us to be the fiercest we can be.
- Each Fierce Woman of 2016 will select a charity that will receive 10% of Maxim’s online sales when used with her unique promo code
- When you check out from Maxim’s online store, be sure to use the promo code associated with your favorite Fierce Woman, so that…
- 10% of your purchase will go to your Fierce Woman’s favorite charity and you’ve supported an awesome movement. How cool is that? And…
- You’ll save on your purchase by getting 10% off your order using each Fierce Woman’s unique promo code.
Days for Girls International creates a more dignified, humane, and sustainable world through providing access to quality feminine hygiene solutions. Through Days for Girls’ community-led development model, women and girls discover their potential and self-value, are equal participants and agents of social change, and are given opportunities to thrive, grow and contribute to their community’s betterment while ensuring access to quality sustainable feminine hygiene for every woman and every girl. Everywhere. Period.
Global Grassroots is a 501(c)(3) international non-profit organization, which blends mindfulness-based leadership, mind-body trauma healing, social entrepreneurship training and seed funding to help vulnerable women design and launch their own micro-NGOs benefiting other women and girls. Women, by nature of their role as the primary caretakers of their families and communities, especially post-conflict, have the greatest insight into the critical issues facing society at the grassroots level. Yet women almost always have the least access to the financial resources, education, skills training, and other support services needed to advance their plans for social change or attend to their own rehabilitation needs. Global Grassroots believes that one of the most effective levers of social change is a woman or girl with the capability, resources, fierce courage and inner commitment to initiate positive change for herself and others. In its first ten years, Global Grassroots has trained over 600 change agents from Rwanda, Uganda, Liberia, Cameroon, Canada and the US, representing thousands of team members, who designed over 120 organizations, serving tens of thousands of others.
Exposure to toxic chemicals is universal, but women are disproportionately and uniquely affected. This is especially true when it comes to products related to beauty, household cleaning and feminine care. From formaldehyde in shampoo, to phthalates in fragrance, to styrene in maxi pads, most of the chemicals in use in the United States have not been evaluated for safety, and are not even listed on the product label. This lack of research and transparency has resulted in enormous costs to women’s health. In response, Women’s Voices for the Earth, with a network of tens of thousands of women nationwide, is raising awareness of the link between chemicals in products and health issues like breast cancer, endometriosis, and infertility, and working to make critical changes in protection of our health.