- Why Maxim?
- About Us
- Where to Buy
Maxim Awareness Events Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, BECAUSE THEY CONSTITUTE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND MAXIM HYGIENE PRODUCTS, INC.
- 15% or $250 (whichever is greater) of the proceeds from your Maxim Awareness event should be donated to the Breast Cancer Fund. No other national breast cancer organizations are eligible to be recipients of your events proceeds. Because a critical component of these events are raising funds for your organization. You are strongly encouraged to sell tickets to these Awareness events. Admission to your event via suggested contribution or donation are encouraged.
You must have a minimum of 75 individuals attending your Maxim Awareness event.
- At minimum, your venue must provide adequate seating. Also we need Audio/Video equipments such as: Screen, DVD projector and player, sound system, microphone and speaker.
- The films, videos and other presentation materials are the property of Maxim Hygiene Products, Inc. and MUST be returned within one week (5 business days) of your Maxim Awareness event.
- You agree to send your show report and a check or money order made payable to the Breast Cancer Fund to Maxim Hygiene Products no later than one week (5 business days) after your Maxim Awareness event.
- You agree to inform Maxim Hygiene Products of any Public Relations or Media outreach for your event. Maxim Hygiene Products has final approval on all media relating to your event.
- Your group or organization is responsible for all financial aspects of the Maxim Awareness event you host. Neither Maxim Hygiene Products, Inc. nor the MAXIM brand provides any financial assistance or assumes any financial, legal, or other liability with respect to your Maxim Awareness event.
- To be eligible to sponsor a Maxim Awareness event, you must provide proof of your group or organization’s status as a registered charity, 501(c)(3)non-profit organization, or a campus group officially sanctioned by your school.
- You may hold as many Maxim Awareness events as you want and they must be open to the public. No private or public screening of the presentation materials is permitted.
- You are responsible for periodically checking the Maxim Awareness events venue calendar for other events that may be scheduled in your area and notifying Maxim Hygiene Products if there is any conflict. Maxim Hygiene Products does not screen locations or dates for date conflicts.
- You must comply with the requirements for all printed materials, logos and media package as included in your event manual and online at Behind the Scenes. Website content on maximhy.com may not be copied or replicated without permission from Maxim Hygiene Products, Inc. All host website content that advertises, promotes and/or regarding Maxim brand must be approved by Maxim Hygiene Products prior to going live online.
- We have the right in our sole discretion to decide on any additional sponsors or promotional partners. You may have local sponsors for your local events. Local sponsors may not be competitors of Maxim Hygiene Products in the Hygienic products category (including Feminine Hygiene, Cosmetic Accessories and Personal Care.
- Nothing in this agreement should be interpreted to suggest an ongoing relationship between Maxim Hygiene Products, Inc., Maxim brand, and you. Nor should anything in this agreement be interpreted to confer upon you the right to any intellectual property belonging to Maxim Hygiene Products, Inc. and Maxim brand for any reason.
- Maxim Hygiene Products, Inc. reserves the right in its sole discretion and without incurring any liability whatsoever, to cancel Maxim Awareness event at any time or to revoke your permission to be a its host.