These pads are longer and wider than your average pad, making them ideal for women with heavier periods or for post labor or surgery use and even heavy incontinence. If you’re a soon to be new mom, don’t forget to pack them in your hospital bag because you’ll need protection from the sometimes heavy discharge experienced after giving birth.
These 100% natural cotton hypoallergenic pads are more breathable than the regular plastic laden pads the hospital may provide, and they’re chemical free so they’re extra safe for fresh open wounds prevalent after birth or surgery. They're also extra long and thich which makes them perfect for heavy periods and urinal leakage.
Watch this short video to learn about how to tell the difference between cotton and “cotton-like” synthetic based materials like polyester used in other sanitary pads.
Other cool features about this product to keep you feeling Soft, Safe and Natural:
• Liquid Locking Absorbent Core secures against leaks
• No Adhesive Strip for those who are extra sensitive and long enough to stay in place without one
• Recycled Cardboard Packaging creates less waste and biodegrades more easily
• Recommended Use: Heavy menstrual flow or incontinence and bladder control
• Count: 10 Pads/Pack, 12 Packs/Case