- Why Maxim?
- About Us
- Where to Buy
Research and Development
After twenty-five years of experience in manufacturing hygienic products, you can be sure we know our stuff when it comes to making an ultra usable product that not only meets your needs, but the needs of the environment as well.
It’s not easy creating a natural product that performs the same as it’s conventional counterpart, but we’ve managed to create a line of products that are not only user-friendly, but also irritation-free and eco-friendly – something the other brands don’t come close to doing!
We’ve even got the tests to prove it. Here’s my favorite test of them all – it’s technically called the Syngina Test, but I jokingly like to call it the Condom Test (see the photo to the left…notice the condoms used).
US Absorbency Name EU Absorbency Name Absorbency Range Menstrual Flow Regular Mini 6 - 9 grams Moderate Super Normal 9 - 12 grams Heavy Super Plus Super 12 - 15 grams Strong
US Absorbency Name
EU Absorbency Name
6 - 9 grams
9 - 12 grams
12 - 15 grams
Also, as the newest brand in the natural market we had the opportunity to make special improvements to existing lines. Not only are we Uniquely Saving Trees by being the only brand to eliminate the use of tree farmed wood fluff pulp, but Maxim Pads are uniquely and better designed in the following ways to meet your hygienic needs:
Maxim Ultra Thin Pads are designed with Leakage Control Channels to help direct liquid to the center of the pad and prevent leaks.
Maxim Ultra Thin Pads are One Inch Longer and ½ An Inch Wider, allowing for extra protection against leaks.
Maxim Ultra Thin Pads’ Wings Are Longer for better protection and a stronger hold on panties.
Maxim Ultra Thin Pads’ Absorbent Cores Cover More Surface Area for better coverage and liquid absorption.
Maxim Organic Pantiliners and Classic Contour Pads are More Absorbent as proven by Absorbency or rewet Equivalency Tests.
We are consistently investing in research and leading edge technology to keep our manufacturing facilities advanced and in line with the quality of our product. So, not only are the materials we use in Maxim products different, but the machines used to build these products are more advanced as well.
It is also important to note that Maxim does not use any animal testing in the manufacturing, development and testing of our products.
Our value for the environment is most evident in the content of our organic and natural products, but it is also enforced on every level of the manufacturing process and facility in the following ways:
- All our products are packaged with recycled or recyclable packaging.
- We recycle all the scrap iron, cardboard, paper and organic refuse generated by our facilities.
- Our one of a kind machines were made to utilize less energy and are more productive in doing so than other standard machines, yielding higher productivity, while being all the more energy efficient. They also use a smaller facility space and create a one of a kind product that has a stronger absorbent core, helping to distribute liquid in several directions for better protection against leaks.
- Clearly labeled recycling bins are set up around our offices to remind our employees to stay environmentally conscious even on the smallest level.
- As seen in the image above, we implement a rain water storage and collection initiative, where we use the rain water gathered to fill the toilet water refill system and water the garden and land around our manufacturing site.